Friday, August 19, 2011

Sarah's Bridal Session Previews | Central Texas Wedding Photographer

Bridal previews?  Aren't you suppose to wait until after the wedding?  Well...yes.  Usually.  In this case, these bridals are a do-over.  Sarah and I are getting into the wedding scene and need bridal shots for our portfolio.  Sarah stepped in and we set up a session!  Isn't she gorgeous?  She happens to be my longest childhood friend, back to 6th grade (year to remain nameless as I'm feeling old now).  I'm not sure how exactly we became friends back at ol' Rancier Middle School but we've stayed friends ever since.  And you know how I gauge a good friend?  Even if you haven't seen each other lately (husbands, jobs, school, kids, you know how it goes) you can pick up a conversation like you saw each other yesterday.   I'll save more sappiness for her full session post and move on now.


 Alongside my love of detail shots is a love I have for sun drenched shots.  They just feel ooey gooey warm and fuzzy to me and I think they're beautiful.

 You're a lucky man Tim!

Behind the scenes reflected in the fabulous sunglasses is one of our other best friends from long time back, Ms. Katie Snipes!  It is always a good time with these girls! 


Beautiful.  They turned out better than I could have imagined.  Thank you Sarah!  I can't wait to edit the rest!

Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605


No comments:

Post a Comment