Sunday, August 14, 2011

Iheartfaces "Beautiful Eyes" | Killeen, Ft. Hood, Harker Heights Children's Photographer

The weekly challenge this week over at iheartfaces is "Beautiful Eyes" and I'm going to pull the mom card and use my sweet baby girl.  This sandy haired, blue eyed sweet baby is my 1-year-old, Mallory.  She is friendly yet cautious, sweet yet stubborn, and prissy yet the girl loves dirt.  My oldest was 9 months old when I found out I was pregnant again and she's been the best surprise I've ever gotten.  Ok, I could go on and on.  Mom card away!  

So, I took the girls to Salado one morning and let them have free range of the infamous Main St. bridge.  Being my girls are both 2 and under, I considered it's railings a large playpen.  They loved it.  I just sat and clicked away as they ran circles.  More of their session can be seen here on our Facebook page (mental note to blog it) if you'd like to see all the pics.  After the bridge lost its charm, we decided to take a break and ate Subway for lunch at about 10am.  I'll seriously eat Subway 24 hours a day.  After lunch, diaper changes, lemonade, and cookies, we headed to a historic cabin for a little more frolicking.  I caught this pic of Mally on the cabin's porch and my favorite thing about it is if you look closely, you can see that her eyes are so clear you can see the baseball field behind us reflected in them.  I do very basic editing (we like a natural look here) so I hardly ever touch up her eyes in photoshop.  They are truly this beautiful every single day, all day.  



I adore photographing children, so if you'd like to get shots of your sweet babes like this one, contact me!  We do not have a studio and work on location only.  According to a sweet grandpa from a recent session, "This is the only way to photograph kids!"  

Interested in booking a session with Norman Photography?
Call or text Alisha @ (254)289-5605
Email normanphotography@ymail.com
Hit that "Contact tab" on the side of the blog!

Want to see more galleries of our work?
Check out the website
Like us on Facebook for new previews and info




No comments:

Post a Comment