Tuesday, August 30, 2011

iheartfaces "White" | Killeen, Ft. Hood, Harker Heights Child Photographer

Paige

The challenge over at iheartface this week is "white."  I thought about a recent session I had for Paige's 10th birthday because I love how the white compliments the neutral tones of the image.  She started out the session in a lovely blue dress and changed into her original tank and shorts to get more comfortable for the last site.  I love this picture because it's just so naturally her.  There aren't any bright colors catching the eye away from her personality.  The whites, browns, and blues simply allow you to see Paige as the sweet, funny 10-year-old she's grown into today.  


Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

7 comments:

  1. What a great capture! I love, love, love cloud pictures and I love them even more when a beautiful person is captured as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so lovely together and the pose is so fun! Is she a dancer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her naturalness :) Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be there! What a sweet pose and her personality shines through!

    ReplyDelete