Tuesday, August 23, 2011

iheartfaces "Pets" | Killeen, Ft. Hood, Harker Heights Pet Photographer

Maddie Lynn Norman

Placed 5th!  Wahoo!


This week's theme over at iheartfaces is "Pets" and I'll be entering the image below of my 4-year-old Basset Hound, Maddie.  Now, let me state that I am well aware this is not the best picture to be entering into a contest because the focus could be better and I'm not in love with the positioning.  That said, I love it.  It makes me laugh (especially today when the baby has been teething, ugh)!  I love it because although I have beautiful pictures of Maddie lounging in the grass looking all lazy and Bassety, this picture of her loving up on Mallory with true intentions of stealing her peanut butter cracker is the Maddie I know and love best.  She isn't rough or mean, for she is most successful when she gingerly grabs the target snack and slowly maneuvers it out of the baby's hand.   I hardly ever notice until I hear, "Ahh, ha ha ha.  Moooommmmma. Bad dog!"  I blame the oldest child for her bad behavior because even at my request to not do it, she's been feeding the dogs since she was old enough to and thinks it's great fun.  But, we all forgive Maddie.  She's been a great dog and lets the girls roll all over her and drag her around by the collar.  I think she deserves a peanut butter cracker for that every once in a while!


Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

www.iheartfaces.com

8 comments:

  1. haha!! You're right...that's a GREAT shot! Totally cracks me up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! The dog's expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my...those eyes! It's as if you can read exactly what she's thinking. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!! that is just the sweetest face!! such a beautiful capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he so badly wants to be a good dog but have the cookie, too! Priceless shot! Congratulations on making the Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much to everyone! I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dogs face. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete