Thursday, August 18, 2011

A&M's Milestone Session | Killeen, Ft. Hood, Harker Heights Child Photographer

My husband would cringe if he saw me referring to our girls as A&M, for he graduated from UT and we are hard core UT Longhorn fans in this household.  Maybe I can make up for it by doing a UT apparel session for him, we definitely have enough clothes for it!  Anyway, A&M are my (Alisha) daughters.  Avery is the oldest at 2.5 and Mallory is my baby at 1 year.  Avery is a talker, must know everything, in your business kinda kid.  But she is such a hilarious and sweet girl.  Mally isn't as much of a talker but she loves to love on anything and everyone and always has the most dirt on her at the end of the day.  I adore them.  This session was for Mallory's birthday primarily but it works out great that Avery hits her half year mark at the same time.  It'll be a flip session come December before I know it!  

For this session, we traveled down the road to Salado and I let them loose on the Main Street bridge, as it is pretty much a huge playpen.  They loved it.  I sat in the middle and let them do all the work!  They are some of my favorite pictures I have of them.  


 I have the one above printed at a 20x20 and hanging in our hallway.  Maybe one day I'll remember to take pic of them hanging!

 This image I had printed as an 11x14 double matted and hung with ribbon over Mally's bed.  I should have known it would be too small, so I plan on printing two more to go on the sides of it.  Always go bigger ya'll!

She's hardly ever still!

Laughing at her sister sprinting up and down the bridge!

Oh I love those chunky legs!

She has a nerdy like Urkel laugh that is so very cute!

And she's still perfect with uneven numbers of teeth!

She's always had the bluest eyes!

 You can actually see the baseball field behind us reflected in her eyes on this shot.

It took a head swap for Avery and careful editing, but I got a beautiful picture of both girls looking my way!  This is rare and I send a thank you to the makers of Photoshop for making it all possible.  The girls' outfits are from GAP (of course I paid full price and now they are 90% off) and I probably spent 3 hours of divided time deciding on them.  I went with blue and purple because those are the colors in Mallory's room and the theme for her birthday party!  Always make things matter :)



Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment