Thursday, August 4, 2011

Melissa & Billy's Preview Pics | Harker Heights, Killeen, Ft. Hood Engagement Photographer

We really do have fabulous clients here at Norman Photography!  Melissa and Billy were up for anything yesterday at the beautiful Cathedral Oaks Event Center, where we are lucky enough to photograph their wedding next summer.  They were relaxed, had ideas, brought super cute props for their announcement & thank you cards, and fought the 108 degree heat perfectly!  I think Billy even had a better time that he thought he might :).  If any brides have been location shopping, check this place out because it is gorgeous!

 Cathedral Oaks has a beautiful, comfortable bride's room with  huge square windows.  We were able to get a simple silhouette in here with no problem!  It was also nice to be in the AC for a little while!

 This shot is exactly opposite outside of the bridal room silhouette shot.  I was so in love with getting 2 reflections into one frame that I think I changed my lens at least twice to get the perfect shot.


These next two pictures are something I couldn't have planned if I tried.  We were using the field below Cathedral Oaks when the Sante Fe train came by.  They didn't even know what was on the train or that I was even getting it in the frames.  Billy is a soldier and when I was lucky enough to catch the tanks it was transporting, I knew it was going to be a great series of shots.  


 Perfect!

 How smart is she for bringing props to use for her thank you cards?  I love seeing creativity for clients!  

We can't wait for what I know will be a beautiful wedding for Melissa & Billy!  

Session photographed at Cathedral Oaks Event Center.  The center is fairly new to Belton, Tx and is  home to huge oak trees, lush green grass, and inside and outside accommodations.  The main building has been built for entertaining with every room needed for spoiling guests and also includes large square windows, wooden beams, and wood floors.  Can you tell I was impressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment