Thursday, September 29, 2011

Riley | Killeen Children's Photographer

I'm not gonna lie.  I related to some pretty cute kids.  You'll see them alot on here throughout the year because what good is a photography career if I can't use it on my favorite people?  This is Riley.  He is 2!  I'm lucky enough to get to see most of my family every Sunday, so a few weeks ago we went on a little trip around the farm to get his birthday pictures done.  You'll notice we aren't at you're typical site given the goats in the background.  We love it though and I was even able to grab a picture of Riley's new puppy, Dixie Belle.  I've got to do a dog only session soon...

Anyway, this session takes place at our family farm in Topsey, Tx.  It's mighty dry right now and the cows are dwindling down after every auction thanks to no rain causing downsizing.  We took shots at the last couple round bales we have left, went to see the steers being fed up, said hello to the goats, and then played in the oak trees.  It's always great fun and I just love this little guy.  And did I mention his mom is sweet enough to watch my crazy kiddos for me so I can do sessions?  Love my family!  Take a look through a little of Riley's session...















Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment