Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paige | Lampasas Family Photographer

Paige turned 10 this past August, so one Sunday we just had to do a couple birthday shots!  Paige happens to be one of my oldest little cousins that I am lucky enough to see on a fairly regular basis.  My family has a farm in Topsey, Tx where we all meet every Sunday for lunch and fellowship.  Paige lives just up the road in Kempner and is a big 5th grader this year!  

We started our session at one of the ponds.  It's really the only place out there right now with anything green around thanks to this ridiculous drought we have going.  Next, we traveled down to the feeding area where I wanted to get the cactus in the images since they have purple buds right now.  We had some large four legged friends following us around hoping we'd drop some feed for them!

Next, we went up to the goat barn and it actually started to rain!  I don't know if 5 minutes of sprinkles qualifies, but we'll take it.  We finished up at the hay barn and then I made Paige jump the fence (it got quite dramatic) to get the hills in the background shots.  

I love her session.  Having her write 10 things she loves about being 10 is by far one of my favorite shots.  She's a doll big girl and I love her!  Thanks Paige for being so great!  












Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment