Monday, September 5, 2011

One big, happy family! | Killeen Family Photographer

I love extended families!  I'm lucky enough to get to see most of mine on my mom's side every Sunday, so I was excited to get to do a large family session.  What a great opportunity to take advantage of while everyone is in town at the same time!  Little cousins running around among green grass, flowers, and the pond?  Perfect.   We went to UMHB for this session (not many places around here have green grass, flowers, or water right now) and it was beautiful as always!  We started at the pond where they have pink and yellow lily pads blooming and the kids had a blast running around the pond and through the oak trees.  Grandpa says, "Now this is the way to take family pictures!"  My heart smiled.  

We moved around the campus with no interference.  Students hadn't started back to school yet so we really were by ourselves.  We were able to run, swing, jump, and climb.  After pulling a few tricks out of my sleeve, I got individual pics of all the kids and we were all done!  I think Trevor figured out pretty quick I was lying about there being a hot air balloon in my camera lens!  I really enjoyed this family and wish them all safe travel and Mr. Holtmeyer, who is serving our country overseas, a safe trip home soon!















Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment