Thursday, September 29, 2011

Easton | Killeen Newborn Photographer

I didn't get newborn pictures done of Avery or Mallory when they were born other than on my point and shoot camera and my iPhone. That was before Norman Photography began.  Before I even knew about newborn photography.  I wish I had sweet baby pictures of them like Megian will have of Easton.  You look and remember how wrinkly their little fingers and toes were, how peaceful they were when they slept, how soft their bald little heads were and just sigh.  Almost makes me want another one.  Almost.  Eh, I'll just cuddle a client's every once in a while!  

Easton's momma and I go way back to my days of working my way through college at Killeen Parks & Recreation.  I use to be the Day Camp Coordinator (my self-given title).  It was a big help in preparing me for teaching though and I made many new friends and learned about the on goings of how a city services it's citizens.  Megian was my boss for a time and there was never a dull moment.  She's one of a kind and anyone who knows her will vouch that that's what makes her special and why so many people love her.  And this little guy will be loved by many too!  He's a sweet, sweet baby boy and I can't wait to see him grow and give his momma all kinds of trouble!














Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment