Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Grandparents Day! | Killeen Family Photographer

Grandparents are special people!  I was and still am lucky enough to know all of mine very well and see them often growing up.  Many many good times.  I can't tell you how much I would love to have had the session below for myself and my cousins to have forever.  I'm jealous.  Sometimes, pictures are more than visual images.  They store memories of not only the hour the session took place, but they spark so many other memories when looking through them.  I can look at one picture of my Mammaw sitting at her spot during Christmas and remember how we all laughed when she opened presents she had no idea what they were or called a new sweater "kinda wild lookin'."  Ah, I could go on and on but I'll get super sappy so I'll stop.  Onto the session...

Meet Tina & Mike!  They have 3 beautiful grandchildren and when they all got together Easter weekend, we did a mini session.  It was obviously not lately since the grass is still that no-so-common color anymore, green.    Remember green?  Sigh.  The kids had a blast and I know Mike and Tina did as well.  Grandparents are fun!  The kids were relaxed and they loved a good tickle & kissy attack!  I think the happiness and love shows for itself.  

So, in honor of a belated Grandparents day, I encourage you to do a session like this.  It doesn't have to be formal with a photographer and you don't have to use us!  Just put it on your to-do list.  It's definitely on mine.  Your kids will thank you.  They also make great Christmas presents and we can make up some really cute gift certificates!










Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment