Monday, September 12, 2011

Emery | Harker Heights Senior Photographer

It's senior season!  Meet Emery.  He's a senior at Harker Heights High School and a very talented, smart, well rounded guy!  Emery's mom and I taught Kindergarten together and it makes me feel a tad bit old that during our first year together, he was in 8th grade.  Sigh.  Anyway, I love photographing seniors because not only do they take direction really well but you get to know someone who will be starting a new part of their lives soon.  I think I remember my senior year least (academically anyway) because I was so anxious to start college!  It's a very exciting thing that really does deserve being photographed.  Seniors, you know you owe your mothers photos for getting you through 12 years of school :).  

For Emery's session, we went down the road to Salado.  One thing about Salado is that you don't even have to use the adorable downtown area to get great shots.  It's such a versatile town.  I was able to use the creekbed I've been eyeing for a while and am in loooove with the sun shot of Emery swinging his bat.  I'm kinda obsessed with sun shots right now if you haven't noticed yet.  Thank you for a great session Emery!  

Senior session at Norman Photography are booking now!  We are almost full for September.  Book in advance to give us brainstorm time on locations and ideas to showcase your personality.  We really want to show the person you've grown into and where you're headed in the future.  You can check out more senior portraits from last year here.  Now, scroll down and check out Emery!












Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment