Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shannon & Matt | Killeen Maternity Photographer

Meet Shannon & Matt!  Shannon was due the day before Thanksgiving and baby Hadley is being a tad bit stubborn making her debut!  We took these back in September and I am just super behind on blogging!  Anyway, this baby is the first for these two and I am super, super excited she is going to be on the pink team!  We have a ton of boys running around and I really needed all my kids' clothes to go somewhere :).  And I can't wait to do her newborn pictures!  Headbands, cute blankets, so excited!

For this maternity session, we went to one of our farms in Topsey where my grandfather grew up.  The house is barely standing but it's still special to us.  We went there all the time as kids to do your typical farm activities.  We've all baled our fair share of hay let me assure you!  I told you I have a ton of family here right?  I've also included a sample of the baby shower invitation we made for Shannon to show what cute, simple things you can use pictures from your session for!  So, until I have pics of Hadley to show, here is Shannon & Matt's maternity session...













No comments:

Post a Comment