Monday, November 14, 2011

iheartfaces "Autumn Splendor" contest | Ft. Hood Family Photographer

"Autumn Splendor" in Central Texas slightly pales in comparison to the Northern states.  I know so many pictures submitted will have brilliant arrays of color.  I'm jealous.  I hope to take my girls one day to a state where they can see what Autumn really looks like, for we pretty much just get shades of brown.  We love it though!  You have to find the beauty in the fall brown and yellows here and I've been waiting for the Johnson Grass here to turn brown (not hard considering our drought)!  Meet Ashley and Brian!  Brian deployed today.  Ashley contacted me and we set up a mini session so they could get some pictures together before he left again.  They are a very sweet, funny, and natural couple.  I really enjoyed working with them and wish Brian a safe tour!  We thank you for your service and appreciate those you've done in the past so very much!


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet moment. I love the all the nature. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete