Sunday, November 27, 2011

Barnes Family | Copperas Cove Family Photographer

A few miles outside of Copperas Cove is a tiny little "town" called Topsey, Texas.  Most people know where I'm referring to when I say, "You know, where the exotic ranch is!"  Then I hear stories about the crazy monkey and intrusive ostiches that like to come into cars for food!  If you drive past all the exotic animals, you'll find our family farm.  We, all like 25 of us, all meet out there every Sunday for lunch and play.  This is the Barnes family, comprised of my cousin, her husband, and their two boys.  Yes, I take alot of pictures of my family.  They have supported me from the beginning and I love to do it for them!  They know I have crazy ideas all the time and have never discouraged me and I love them all for that.  Kristy let me do Mason's 2 year-old pictures last year (our kiddos are only week apart) and I am so lucky to get to do them again.  If you check out our Facebook page, you can see a progression picture form the session last year!













Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment