Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nowlain Family | Killeen Family Photographer


Meet the Nowlains. Alison is a second grade teacher with me and I just love working with her! I had so much fun spending time with their family. I have heard so much about Chloe and George and was so happy to finally get to meet them. Chloe is just too adorable and George was pretty funny too!

It was a beautiful day during our Thanksgiving break so we met up at one of my very favorite locations. You can just never go wrong with Chalk Ridge Falls. It is a wonderful place to take pictures or to go for a family hike. There is only one problem- the water. I can pretty much guarantee any toddler who sees the water is going to be even less interested in taking pictures than they were before. Regardless of how much Chloe wanted to go look at the water she did so well during our session. She even showed me her poses that she had been practicing. I think she may have a future in photography. She loved my camera and I even let her snap a few pictures of her mommy and daddy.

Two of the best things about this business are getting to meet new people and getting to capture memories for people who already mean so much to me. I am always honored to photograph my friends and the Nowlains were no exception. I am pretty sure this won’t be the last time you see this pretty little girl on our blog. She’ll be turning two in the Spring so be on the look out for those pictures to come!












Make sure to check out What's New in 2012 for 
Norman Photography.



Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment