Monday, January 9, 2012

iheartfaces "Best Face Photo of 2011" Contest | Killeen Family Photographer

iheartfaces is celebrating their 3rd anniversary with a "Best Face Photo of 2011" contest and if you haven't check out this website, you're really missing out!  I've learned so many things from their online forums and Fix-it-Fridays where experts share how they edit and take you step-by-step so you can practice on the provided photo.  It's really a great site!  Ok, now on to the selected image...

We've had 100+ sessions in 2011.  The number of individuals this encompasses is much higher than that and to choose one picture from the entire year was so very hard!  I took out the photos I've already entered in the past contests and then tried to narrow down photos to ones that not only did I love but was also proud of taking.  I have many favorites from every single session but I kept coming back to this image of 3 brothers.  

We were at Chalk Ridge Falls Park, one of our favorite spots to take clients, and doing their family session right before Christmas.  The boys belong to a family that now consists of 7 siblings and although they didn't start as a family together, they will end up brothers and sisters forever.  The one reason I choose this picture, other than loving the technical aspects of it, is that I really think you can see the love between 3 brothers.  I told them "show my some brotherly love" and instead of running or sticking their tongues out, the oldest grabbed his younger brothers and hugged them.  They all wobbled and laughed and eventually fell over!  I think it's all boy, all love, and just perfect.  So, it's my choice for my (Alisha's) best face photo of 2011!





Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

3 comments:

  1. love how relaxed they look. and how much fun they look to be having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brothers are so much fun. What a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the bond between brothers....

    ReplyDelete