Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pence Family | Killeen Family Photographer

This has been the season of boys for me!  Baby boys, little boys, big boys, and senior boys!  I don't mind.  Having 2 little girls at home all the time makes hanging out with this group of brothers a fun change of pace.  This is the Pence family, all 5 of them!  Bethanny warned me that they had never done a real photoshoot before and she couldn't guarantee what to expect.  I hear this a lot from moms, so I had faith in them and they all did wonderfully!  Dad didn't get back from oversees but acouple weeks before and I really think you can see in the pictures how much he is loved and was missed by his family (and the reverse).  Pence family, I had a great time with you and hope you enjoy your pictures forever!

For the Pence session, we played on the infamous Pace Park road with the fabulous white fence and covered tree length.  The family walking down the road playing "red light, green light" with me are some of my favorite pictures from this spot!  The teacher in me comes out when kids are around I suppose.  Next, we went down to Salado Creek to throw rocks in the water and see the ducks.  It was a lovely afternoon and I think we got some great shots!  Enjoy...











Want to see more from Norman Photography?
Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on our Website

Want to contact us for session availability?
Email us normanphotography@ymail.com
Call or text Alisha (254)289-5605

No comments:

Post a Comment